Actually, before I even start with the steps, I recommend all you babes to use Alya Skin a few times a week, that way once you apply your makeup, it sits perfectly :)
- Hydrate - drink up to 2-3 litres of water a day, this minimises your pores and also allows your skin to glow during all parts of the day. That way by the time you apply your makeup, it won’t cause separation, smudging or blotching. Allowing us babes to go out without being self conscious of looking like a cake face hahaha
- Exfoliate - my girlfriends are always ask me ‘why does my makeup sit awkwardly on my skin’ - and i always have the same answer……’you aint exfoliating enough gal’ - Exfoliating gets rid of all the dry and dead skin on your face and makes it so much easier to apply different types of foundation! We recommend exfoliating 3-4 times a week, and then applying the Alya Skin Face mask!
- Moisturize - To prevent dry skin, dead skin and plain and simply just uglyyyyy skin…..then we recommend you moisturise every morning and night! Once you moisturise, apply Alya Skin on a few of those days and we promise you that your skin will be glowing without makeup. And once you then apply makeup, you will look amazigggggg !
- Clay Masks- applying clay masks whilst you are at home 2-3 times a week will really detoxify your skin and get rid of any pores! We recommend using the Alya Skin Australian Pink Clay Mask as we have only read GREAT reviews. This will ensure your makeup doesn’t look blotchy on your face :)
- Pressed powder - what would life be without our pressed powder, huh girls? Haha! We recommend to use Stilla Pressed powder, great reviews and will make your skin shine and glow!
- Eat healthy - eating unhealthy and oily food can ruin a girls skin, and pimples can come from this! So please, eat healthy, watch what you eat and your skin will be much more smooth and soft! And definitely GLOW
- Look after your skin!!! - It’s plain and simple isnt it ? Do all the right things, follow the steps above and we promise you that you will get results